Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter Valentine outfit: slip-dress and fur

Winter Valentine outfit










                       

Am I the only who is over the snow? 
ugh! I can't wait for spring, my favorite season. 
I am single and most likely I will not be going out in this snow. 
But then, I thought it would be great to share my idea of a nice outfit for those of you who plan to spend time with your significant others. 
This is outfit is simple and sophisticated. The slip style dress provides easy transition from a date to the 'indoors'. 

It is very obvious the color palette excludes the popular valentine color, red. 
It is so overrated on that day. I would wear a nude lip color and an up-do hairstyle with this look. Everyone is different so do as you please.

For those of you who are single you can still wear this outfit or something similar and spend time with your friends and family. It is a holiday to celebrate LOVE.

If you are single like myself, spend the day doing something nice for yourself and being grateful.

Happy Valentine's day people. 
Lots of love.